Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wedding Inspiration Photo Collage



Here are a bunch of pictures that gave me some inspiration on how Matt and I could decorate the wedding venue for our big day. A classy nautical theme (not campy like Wedding Crashers*-see below) in a rustic barn in the mountains brings about a multitude of options. Here are our inspirations!



I love a blank slate!






















*Wedding crashers reference: Cheesy nautical vows...We will NOT be doing this (but it makes me laugh every time I watch the movie!):

“I, Craig,
take you, Christina,
to be my wife, my best friend, and my first mate…
through sickness and health, clear skies and squalls.

I, Christina,
take you, Craig, to be my best friend,
and my captain…
to be your anchor and your sail…
…your starboard and your port...

You may kiss the first mate.”

Haha! On that note--Have a good one!

-Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment