Monday, May 11, 2009

Groomsmen' Gear

Groomsmen's ties:



For our wedding, we nixed the Tux idea (I've never liked the look, and neither does Matt) I much more prefer the Khakis and Navy Blue blazer look on men--plus with our nautical theme it works wonderfully. We actually decided against the blazer, and Matt's groomsmen and best men are wearing Khakis. Light Blue Oxford Shirt, and a nice tie. Which brings me to the ties...These are the ones we are deciding between...we're going to hit up the Memorial Day Sales in 2 weeks to get them! I love living near the outlets!



Here is a picture of the Tie matt is wearing with his tan suit (red with navy stripes):




Girls are wearing Navy Blue strapless knee-length silk shantung cocktail dresses with light blue and white flowers

(pic from DCnearlyweds)

(I want the guys to both go with our navy/white & nautical theme but complement the girls and also Matt's tie)

Here are the ones we are deciding between:







(Ties images: In order: LandsEnd, Joseph A Banks, Vineyard Vines, Ralph Lauren, )




Which one do you like? (Comment below...)

3 comments:

  1. I think Jos & R.L. ties look best and most nautical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all nautical and preppy, but I like the whale one too

    ReplyDelete